Sunday 29 September 2013

Missing Montreal senior found in Côte Saint-Luc

There is never a dull moment on the election campaign trail. On this night, I took a break from my door to door activities and headed towards Pharmaprix at the Quartier Cavendish. As I entered via Mackle Road, I noticed a number of police cars on the scene, an ambulance and our Emergency Medical Services and a crowd of people circling a white car.
 
On Saturday evening an 87 year old man from St. Laurent went missing. He had left his home to go pick up dinner. At one point during the night he called his wife and indicated he was lost and in Repentigny. That is when the communications  ended. The family went frantic. There were no more calls and everyone thought the worst. Then tonight, the man ended up at the Esso station in Quartier Cavendish. Family members were contacted. As I arrived they were all hugging each other as the man got medical attention. He sat in the driver's seat smiling.
 
"I think that is the last time he will driving his car," one person was overheard saying.
 
"Thank goodness he is ok," said another. "It is a miracle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment